Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What?! Washi Wednesday?

You thought I forgot. Nope. Just decided that I would make washi Wednesday happen as often as I can...instead of every single Wednesday. Phew! No pressure. So I skipped last week and here I am today with a washi-filled project...


It appears as a photo mat in wild and crazy strips. I doodled on top of some of the designs...

Adding tape in this fashion is a quick, easy way to get a layout done with a nice pop of color.  No trimming or adhering required. Just tear it off, line it up, and stick it on. I like to use it in this way. You can also take a little nip out of the ends for a more finished look.

Last night was my nephew's birthday party. We went to bowl and I can say without any shadow of a doubt, my family loves to bowl! Especially Evareaux, she thought it was the best thing ever! Look at her on her tippy toes, squealing with delight.
(This photo is deceiving, but if you look closely you can see Hottie cropped mostly out on the right. She did not bowl on her own. :)

Quick update: I am still sick as a dog. Woof. This cold is no joke. We are having a big week as a family...lot's of things are do. Lot's of information is flying around. Lot's of changes in the works. So. I am hoping that I get through the weekend unscathed. Luckily for me it kicks off with a Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim, CA. I'll let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment