Saturday, February 18, 2012

Right Now

I've seen people do this around the blog-o-sphere and think it's a pretty cool little peek into their life. Plus my brain is zapped and I wanted to blog but couldn't think of what to include. So here it goes.

Right Now I am:

Feeling: Sick. I have a cold that is kicking my booty this weekend. Boo to that.
Listening: to Nakiah talk to himself as he plays video games.
Wearing: pj's all day, all weekend
Wanting: time to check items off of the to-do list
Needing: to make a plan for diet and exercise
Looking: forward to feeling better and getting energy back. (soon I hope)
Thinking: about all of the changes our family will go through in the next year
Enjoying: the flowers still around the house from Valentine's day
Wondering: when my next vacation will be
Reading: Game of Thrones, book three. So good!
Eating: way too much junk and not enough veggies
Drinking: water, water, coke zero, water
Starting: project life. I have something worth capturing every week all of the sudden. TYL.
Stopping: biting my fingernails (let's hope this time it lasts)
Participating: in the February photo-a-day challenge on Instagram. Follow me @ elz10

Here's the challenge...
 Here are some of mine...
2. Words
 6. Dinner
 see! junk!
9. Front Door
10. Self Portrait
 12. Inside Your Closet.
 16. Something New
 17. Time

This challenge is a lot of fun. Every day I find myself looking forward to what I need to photograph. Another cool thing is that on the Instagram app you can search #febphotoaday and see what other people are posting for their challenge. It's fun to see how creative people can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment