Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scrapbook Expo

I promised to let you all see what I got at the expo on Friday. I actually did pretty well considering that I still felt very low energy and it was this crowded....
Crazy, right?! Needless to say I did not last long.

Admittedly I was on the hunt for all of that new stuff I saw at CHA. Sadly, a lot of those items are not out yet. So I settled for this loot...:)
 There were some good deals. Prima flowers for $3, Girls' Paperie packs for $1.50, Thickers 4/ $11 So it was worth the trip and elbowing my way through the crowd. Not bad, right? Can't wait to create.

On my way home I stopped by a LSS to pick up the new Follow Your Heart line by Rhonna Farrer and My Mind's Eye. So at least I got something off of the wish list!

And I may or may not have ordered almost the entire Dear Lizzy line from Two Peas in a Bucket...including the oh so popular and super adorable date stamp! Can't wait for my package! Hey, it was free shipping, how could I resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment