Monday, February 20, 2012

Age Doesn't Mean a Thing

I'll admit while I was pregnant with my daughter I worried from time to time that the age difference between her and her oldest brother was just too great. 13 years apart is really something. But now I see all that worry was for nothing...


They could not adore each other more. He is remarkably wonderful with babies and toddlers....and she is a remarkable toddler. They are so cute together. They make each other giggle and smile...and they miss each other when he's gone. Right now he is at his Mom's house for the extended weekend. Yesterday she said, "Mom? Get shoes on? Go get Aidan?" So cute. I can't wait to see her light up when he gets home later. I am so grateful for their close relationship. Hopefully it will stay this way forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment