Sunday, October 14, 2012

Two Page Layouts

It's been awhile since I created a two page layout.... well, without being prodded by a call for submission. Ever since my i-phone became the main way I take photos it seems like I don't take quite as  many as I used to. Plus with my Instagram addiction (follow me at Elz10.... I try not to post obsessively, but it really is tempting) I edit one or two photos and then those are my go to for layouts. Obviously if there are less to choose from there is almost no need to have 2 pages......

But I really should make it more of a priority. I do love including lots of photos and having plenty of space for journaling to tell the story..... 

I made this one using a sketch put out by Creating Keepsakes while they were looking for submissions recently. Needless to say it did not get chosen. But I have this cool layout, so I still count it as a win. :)


Hey, with as many baby photos as I have taken lately (both on my phone and with Niko the Nikon) I'll surely have enough for quite a few two page layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment