Friday, August 10, 2012

Where is the World Have You Been?

From Sunday to Thursday I was vacationing with my little family in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We decided a couple of weeks ago to take a last minute trip for the kiddos before the end of summer. So we made it happen. I will tell you all about it and show photos just as soon as I edit them... right after doing about 10 loads of laundry and cleaning out my car. :) Gotta love road trips! (not)

What's really on my mind right now though is my Stepmom, Jane. She was admitted to the hospital on Sunday because she was having a lot of major complications that she thought might be tied to a stroke or her heart. After days of serious tests and even moving her to another hospital... in a different state... (stuff like this is SO scary)... they are thinking it might have something to do with her lungs. I am hoping and praying and praying some more that it is something the doctors can pinpoint and fix with medication.... rather than a major surgery, or even worse..... not knowing what is causing her the problems.

So as I decompress from a trip and try to gear up for my kids starting school next week she will be on my mind.... and of course my Dad, and siblings... because I know we are all so worried. Praying for a safe recovery and answers. It's hard when you are so far away, and you feel like there is nothing you can do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment