Monday, August 27, 2012

Scrapbook Trends

Hey! Forgot to share two layouts of mine that were published in the July issue of Scrapbook Trends!!


Talk about not being on the ball! Oh well, the cool thing about all Northridge Publishing publications is that you can get them long after they come and go from the shelves, from here. aaaand, you can even grab the virtual version. su-weet.

So here's what they included...
"I think I'm in Love with Anthropologie" made from the Broadway Studio Calico kit.
I really am in love with this place, maybe one day I will actually be able to afford to buy something from there. ;)

and..."Days Like These"...
a little shout out for wanting to spend more time at home with my girl. Here I am just about 6 months after making this layout and now I'm a stay at home Mom! My wish was granted. Admittedly I do get overwhelmed sometimes with my new job title. Still, I remain grateful that this is what I am doing in life.... and plenty of time for scrapbooking (one would presume) doesn't hurt either.


No comments:

Post a Comment