Thursday, April 26, 2012

What a Life

Looking forward to lots of down time with this little one and the new baby, once it arrives....

She really does have the best life. :)

I started out my retirement just right today with early morning dishes and laundry followed closely by a trip to Disneyland. Hey, it's all about balance, right? Sadly we only have one more trip to the happiest place on earth on the horizon. But with a busy, busy, BUSY lead up to our move I guess that's to be expected. 

I can't wait until this move is over with and we are settled into our new home. Once I can establish some sort of routine or new normalcy I feel like I will have the best in life. Is there a way to hit fast forward past all of the to-do's, sleeping on the floor waiting for furniture, and goodbye's? (I really HATE goodbyes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment