Friday, April 13, 2012

Smashing

Did any of you catch the new Smash book releases? I saw them at Winter CHA and couldn't help but drool...There is a wedding one (which I have NO reason to get, but suspect I will find an excuse to get one anyway)...

A new larger version. 8&1/2" by 11", I think... 


Pocket Smash.... 

 AND. TAPE! The most awesome tape!...


This one is my fave. It is absolutely perfect for Project Life...
I do have quite a few PL weeks to share with you and promise to do it really soon.

I'll leave you with one last smash book. This is one I couldn't wait to own, so I didn't...it's in my grubby little paws as we speak (well, as I type and you read)....The baby version!...

I look forward to filling it up with all kinds of baby randomness. So CUTE! Have you been smashing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment