Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

Here's to hoping you and yours have a great Independence Day...
My little bugger wanted to try his accessories out for size yesterday. I figured I should seize the photo opp...I'm tying to get better of taking more photos of my boys. 
For some reason he wanted to hide his face (he will probably want to kill me someday for using all of the  silly photos of him that I have). Oh well, for now everything is fair game.

We already enjoyed a neighborhood softball game this morning--very competitive this year! We lost. Probably because I didn't play. =) Still, I managed to break a sweat. How can it be so hot outside at 9am? Yikes. Hoping Evareaux will actually take a nap before the block party begins. Otherwise it will be a looooooong day.
Maybe I'll take a nap too....
Everyone enjoy your freedom today & don't go blowin' any of your fingers off....or at least none of the important ones....
We need those for crafting. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment