Sunday, May 29, 2016

Thank You, Thank You, THANK you

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and comment on my last blog post. It means a lot to have your support. It's incredible to me how many women feel the same way I do. It's sad (because I know the struggle first hand) but comforting to know I'm not alone. It's also really heart warming to hear you say that you appreciate my honesty and ability to share the deep parts of me. Honestly, it took me about 3 months to get the courage to actually draft that post and then almost one more to actually hit the "publish" button. But I'm so glad I did. It feels like part of the healing process, in a weird way.

Anyway, thanks again. I love you all. I wanted to share this super awesome book I recently read (and will very soon re-read so it all sinks in) because it has helped with my self love quest as well... It's pretty rad and really delivers what's promised. 


I'm trying to put into action some of the things I read. Gotta do that work! One day I realized that I could kill two birds with one stone by practicing my calligraphy and repeating the love statements at the end of each chapter. (totally winning!)


I might frame it and put it somewhere that I will see it often... every little bit helps.. Sometimes I feel like loving myself is hidden inside of this gigantic glacier and I am chip-chip-chipping away, clinging on to the side for dear life. Bravely trying to conquer this treacherous mountain. I will get there. I can do hard things. One day I will chip and an avalanche will fall and I will be that much closer to freeing myself. Until then, thank you for your support. I love feeling like this is a safe place to talk about my journey and keep it really real. I'll be back with something that's more fun really soon! ;)

1 comment:

  1. AMAZEBALLS - that is what you are!!!! Thank you, thank you for being YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete