Friday, September 11, 2015

Paper Camellia: September

You may have noticed that this post is a bit later than usual. Ria, who owns Paper Camellia, suffered the loss of her Mother early in the month. Words can not express how sorry I am for her loss. I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be. Understandably, this put business on hold and so the design team members waited to share projects. I'm not entirely sure what will happen with the sales on this September kit (other than that subscribers received theirs).. but we were asked to go ahead and share.. so here are a couple of my projects...


Originally I left the veneer wood grained but in the end I'm so happy with my decision to make it bright yellow. It pops so sweetly on the otherwise mono-chromatic page...


I have a few pages left and I'll be back to share them soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the beautiful products used with these candid and beautiful, happy photos!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete