Saturday, December 8, 2012

Let It Snow

One of the things I was most excited for when I moved from Southern California to Kentucky was the seasons. Specifically snow. I CAN. NOT. WAIT. for it to snow.... I know we won't get much, and I know it won't stick for long.... but it does snow here.... enough to sled and have snowball fights, I'm told. I am such a child for looking forward to those things, but I just can't help myself!

For awhile each morning in November we awoke to a sight like this, and my heart leapt each time.... and then I'd look closer and realize it's just frost.



This icy stuff sure is pretty but why can't it snow already?! PU-leeeeeeeze! It's supposed to actually happen on Monday or Tuesday morning.... I HOPE so! And wouldn't it be cool to have a white Christmas our first year in our new home in a new state? A girl can dream....................

No comments:

Post a Comment