Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

 Lots of Christmas happenings going on here.... 


and the kiddos will officially be out of school for the holiday starting Friday. (ah!) So I've been a busy little elf trying to tie up loose ends with gifts and holiday bucket list prep. For once I feel like I have the ability to make this a really cool Christmas break... this not working thing makes doing the little extras just a little bit easier.... I have lots of plans for crafts and treat making and such so we'll see how it goes.....

I'll admit there have already been a few hiccups... I planned what I thought would be a really cool family outing at a local event... which turned out to be not-so-local... and not-so-much of an event. I can't even explain how big of a gap there was between what I was expecting and what it actually was...  Luckily the kids were smart enough to fake like it was cool, and worth the drive (neither of which was true). Santa would be proud that no one (except me) even uttered a word about how we drove so far for something so lame.....

Speaking of Santa.......

No comments:

Post a Comment