Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Very Happy UnBirthday to Me

Ok. So today is technically my 30th birthday. 

But we celebrated yesterday because Hottie has been working like a maniac to get the Lexington Trader Joe's all set up for opening. He couldn't get today off. So I decided that we would just pretend yesterday was my birthday instead. It was awesome. I felt so special all day long. I was spoiled rotten and kinda love that!
Nothing says Happy un-Birthday like a Hamburger Cake with Fries...

 My outfit for the day...
 Which I proceeded to spill ice cream down the front of, but wore anyway. :)

This is what I get when I ask for a photo to be taken of me on my 30th birthday. (Nakiah is such a creative 10 year old! hehe) Hey, at least you can't see the wrinkles....
 and now you see why every photo of me is taken self portrait style in the mirror. Sorry, this means you are familiar with all of my bathrooms...

More on my thoughts about turning the big 3-0 later. For today I am just enjoying time with the kiddos, running some errands, and getting even bigger eating too much cake. Hey, there are some advantages to being pregnant on a birthday. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment