Sunday, March 25, 2012

Silly Subjects

Have you ever scrapbooked a really silly subject? Right now I am really into scrapping the everyday moments. The little things that would otherwise be totally forgotten. Sometimes for me that means scrapping about shoes...and even giving the layout a silly title like "The Ones That Got Away"...


That's right, I scrapped about my 2 year olds' Toms. The funniest part is that they are not even her shoes, anymore. I bought these sparkle Toms for her and she HATED them. Would not even slip her foot inside...even after some shameless bribing. I was pretty bummed because when I purchased them I immediately pictured at least 10 different outfits that would work with the shoes. But she just wasn't having it. So back to the store they went. 

What "strange" subjects have you scrapped?

No comments:

Post a Comment