Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Citrus Twist Kit Club: June Layouts

HI! Hello! I haven't shared my Citrus Twist Kit Club June Scrapbook and Embellishment Kit projects yet! I made lots of stuff, as usual. I have to tell you too, the CTK exclusive stuff rocked my world this month! Here is a look at the kit..


This one using the Main Kit only...



These other ones using both the Main and Embellishment kits..


a little hand lettering on this baby...




This one is my favorite. The Citrus Twist paper reminds me of one of those old Sassafras papers I used to love so much. Just gorgeous...



Ok! So those are all of the pages I made with the June Kits. Sometime this week I will share a quick little mini-album I made using the tags and elements as well. Good stuff.. especially for those last minute Fathers Day gifts...


1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully done - what a glorious bunch of products and colors to work with!! Love seeing your layouts - they are always so fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete