Friday, May 29, 2015

I SELL STRING ART!

Holy exciting! Did I tell you guys that I officially sell string art now?! I didn't? WHYY not?! Remember back when I wrote this post about how art makes me happy and I need to get back into making and selling it regularly?! Well....

I made this custom piece for Paige Evans and it seriously rocked my world. I can't believe how great it looks in her space.... 


Here are some close ups. It looks super cool when the light hits the bright colors at different times of day. I loved it so much I almost didn't want to part with it!



If you're looking at this and you're thinking... I WANT ONE! Contact me! I will make one for you with whatever words/fonts/colors/size/shape your little string-lovin' heart desires! Seriously! I can do anything! Just email me at elizgardner@me.com and I'll get to work!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! I love this and I think you are a string art ROCK STAR!!! WOW - I think this is awesome and that you have incredible talents!!! Good for you - love that you do this!!!

    ReplyDelete