Friday, November 8, 2013

Rocking the Stripes

I'm having way too much fun dressing and accessorizing this baby. Boy clothes are much more on trend now than they were 11 years ago when I had my first. Before it was all baby ducklings, footballs, and trucks printed on everything. Right now you can get skinny jeans in all colors, bow ties, fedoras, sweater vests, and the coolest kicks. (I mean, look at the photo below, his hipster fox has glasses and a bow tie, need I say more?)  It's a good time to be a boy.


I had to make a layout about it because after being so excited about my girl and the endless possibilities for fashion (which is hilarious now because she either wants to dress like a boy or take all of her clothes off the second we get home) I didn't feel the same knowing another male was entering the picture. Until now. He is the most fun person to get dressed in the morning... and definitely the coolest. (don't tell Ev)




No comments:

Post a Comment