Friday, August 9, 2013

The End of Summer


Is it Friday already? How did that happen?! Seriously, I feel like this season has come and gone in a blink.... which is crazy because I was totally dreading the thought of a loooong, drawn out summer when school ended. We did an ok job with my summer bucket list. There are some things on there that I think we probably could have done pretty easily.... but now there are only 5 days left before back to school so oh well. The point of making a list like this for me is having a sort of outline of things I'd like to do, but don't necessarily have to check off. No pressure, just ideas. So in that regard I suppose it served it's purpose. 

Here's some random summer shots...
Nakiah is on a little vacation with his Gram Gram where she is turning him into a cowboy....

He gets home the day before school starts. It's his first year of Middle School, Aidans SENIOR (?!?!?!?!) year of High School, and Ev's last year of Preschool before Kindergarten. This back to school stuff is bananas. It blows my mind every year.... anyone else having trouble with the reality that your kids are getting older? It is seriously so weird.

1 comment:

  1. Back to school does me in each and every year! Why can't it last just a little longer?!? Hope yours gets off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete