Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Enjoy the Ride

Something that my little family has in common (well, we don't really know about Dez yet, but I'm guessing he'll be on board) is the love of a good thrill ride. The crazier the coaster, the better. Even Evareaux gets in on the action. I could not have been more jealous over the summer each time the four of them hopped on to enjoy the fun together. But... the one good thing about being on the sidelines is that I got to take lots of photos to document..... Love this photo of the four of them with giant grins plastered on their faces.


Lately I've been doing a lot of rainbow colored mist splatters and sequins strewn across my pages. It just takes the glitz to a new level. haha. Hopefully this summer I can get in on a few thrills since I don't have a passenger of my own. Maybe I'll teach Dezi how to use a camera. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout! I've been all about the sequins as well lately! So fun

    ReplyDelete