Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Four years. Four loooooong years. hahaha just kidding. Actually they have flown by at a rather rapid pace. Four years ago today I married the man of my dreams.... my best friend..... the wind beneath my wings and all of that other gooey stuff. Not much has changed during this time.... oh wait, we had a baby, with another on the way, moved across the country, bought a house, I "retired." So a lot has changed. But one thing that stays steadfast and constant is my love for this man. My happiness. How lucky I feel to be his wife. How much I look forward to seeing him each day. 

Yesterday I took some time to make a couple of layouts with photos from this happy day...
 I don't often make time to create projects around him or I. I should do it more often because it made my heart swell with love and contentment.

Happy anniversary babe. I didn't get you a card or a gift and we probably won't go out to a fancy dinner because that really isn't our style. But know that I love you now as much as the day we said "I do." And I can't believe how fortunate I am to have you in my life, always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment