Thursday, January 12, 2012

Anthro Love

I have a confession to make.

I think I'm in Love with Anthropologie.

I mean, look at this....how could you not?...
A-MAY-zing glassware and kitchen stuff. Including THE prettiest aprons. EVER.

Stunning decor and beyond fabulous clothing/shoes/accessories.

Super cute stationary stuff that is hard to find anywhere else.

Darling furniture.

Crafty bits hidden around every nook and cranny...HELLO old time-y spools! Come to Mama!

A beautiful wall of different colored wood planks. more pretty cups and journals.

Mock Bedroom/Bathroom set ups to. die. for.

Seriously, can I just move in?

I would be thrilled to make my home look like this one day. *sigh* (wistful look off into the distance) one day.

The one and only not so great thing about the store Anthropologie is that it is a bit rich for my blood. Maybe one day I will be rolling in the dough. Then I'll be able to actually purchase some of these to die for items. For now I will just drool, dream, take photos, and be jealous of the people in line who are actually able to take some of these goodies home. ;)  


I was so inspired by my new love that I decided to create a layout...

removed for publication

I used the January Studio Calico kit (Brooklyn Flea) + some extra stuff... like Crate Paper trim, Smash Stamp, and Washi tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment