Saturday, September 24, 2011

love this man

My husband Brian (for the purposes of this blog I will now just refer to him as "Hottie"...cuz he is...and that is what his name has always been on my phone contact list.) So, Hottie and I went to a wedding last night and had the time of our lives. We were surrounded by friends and fun co-workers (from Trader Joe's, where we both work). The dance floor wasn't even big enough for all of us to party down. I love that Hottie will dance with me all night long even though Britney and Justin tunes are not his cup of tea. And even though I was singing at the top of my lungs to every. single. song. ...and air guitar-ing like a maniac. He is was by my side. Now that is love.

And here is more of my love for the Amy Tangerine American Crafts line...
Complete with hand stitching, doodles, and washi tape...which I also love. :)

Note to self: Learn the Thriller dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment